We can offer you a huge over 200,000 sentence English-Japanese Parallel Text Corpus data.
These are used for natural language processing technology study at some Global corporations and University laboratories.
Our company is a Hiragana Times group company. Hiragana Times have been publishing English – Japanese magazine since 1986, and are contacting you whether you are interested in using the parallel text corpus data (English – Japanese).
The number of sentences translated
Over 230,000 sentences are faithfully translated and digitalized sentence by sentence. They include the topics of politics, culture, history, romance, food, travels, movies, comics, customs and more.
These are used for natural language processing technology study or improvement of translation machine at some Global corporations and University laboratories.
*Translated sentence by sentence. (Translated by manpower.)
Parallel text corpus data sample
Handmade Pet Clothing and Accessories Get Popular●ペットのために手作りする服とアクセサリーが人気
These days, it is common to see pets wearing outfits and accessories such as miniature Dachshunds in T-shirts and cats with ribbon collars.●Tシャツを着たミニチュアダックスや、首輪にリボンのついた猫など、洋服やアクセサリーをつけたペットを見かけることが多くなった。
During the summer, some puppies wear shoes to protect their feet from the heat of paved streets.●夏にはアスファルトの熱から足を守るため靴をはく子犬もいる。
Some pets are even more dressed up than their owners.●飼い主の服装よりもおしゃれなほどだ。
However lately, more and more pet owners are making their pet’s clothing and accessories by themselves.●最近では、それらペットの洋服やアクセサリーを手作りする人が増えている。
About Hiragana Times
English-Japanese magazine that you can learn real Japan. Supported over 30 years by Japan fans of the world! Innovative editing, that you can learn Japanese language at the same time.
Hiragana Times introduces the real Japan to non-Japanese by looking at Japan as an attractive, unique town in the global village. Inside Hiragana Times, the world of Japan becomes reality, and one can experience the cultural frontier between Japan and the rest of the world. Hiragana Times has been published since 1986 and has readers in more than 100 countries. Hiragana Times is a truly unique magazine in which you can study language while learning about Japan. Each Japanese paragraph is followed by its English translation or vice versa, and furigana are placed below each kanji to make Japanese study even easier.
Multi-checking processes from original text to translation.
(1) Writers’ articles are written along with editing policies, but editors check whether they are appropriate, or they flow naturally, and if not appropriate, ask the writer to alter.
(2) Then, proof-readers check whether the expressions are appropriate, or there are typos, or the text is based on fact
(3) The corrected text is passed to a translator. Our top class translators include former diplomat, global company business person, those who scored nearly 1,000 in TOEFLE, or passed first grade English proficiency test many times.
(4) The translated text is passed to English editor whose mother-tong is English. It is checked and edited to be more natural English.
(5) Followed by other proof readers, the amended English text is compared to the Japanese text whether both texts match or not.
(6) After finishing layout, English proof-reader whose mother tong is English check the English text.
In addition, Japanese editor and proof readers check Japanese text and also whether the both texts match correctly.